Better Than Sex Cake is a simple and delicious dessert made with just 5 ingredients! With yummy layers of caramel and sweetened condensed milk topped with a whipped topping, this cake is irresistibly good.
Since it’s best made ahead of time, this is the perfect potluck dish!
When it comes to desserts the combination of chocolate and caramel is so delicious. Like this caramel chocolate trifle or this yummy chocolate caramel cake. They are the perfect treat to take to a party or potluck!
What is Better Than Sex Cake?
Only the easiest cake you will ever bake! With a pre-made cake mix, condensed milk, caramel sauce, and ready-made whipped topping, Better than Sex Cake is super-fast to make!
This cake is traditionally made with a chocolate cake mix! Feel free to change up the flavors by experimenting with different cake mix flavors!
How to Make Better Than Sex Cake
This cake is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Bake cake according to directions and allow to cool.
- Using a wooden skewer or a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
- Pour in the caramel sauce and sweetened condensed milk over the top of the cake, be sure to let the sauce and milk soak into the cake.
Refrigerate overnight and then top with whipped topping and crushed toffee bits. You can also use mini chocolate chips!
How Long Does Better than Sex Cake Last?
This cake will keep up to a week as long as it’s kept in the refrigerator if it isn’t gobbled up before then! Make sure it is covered so the whipped topping doesn’t absorb any odors.
Can You Freeze Better than Sex Cake?
Better than sex cake can be frozen, either as separate components, cake and whipped topping separately or as a finished dessert.
- To Freeze: Cut into squares, and freeze in an airtight container, making sure the container is labeled with the date.
- To Thaw: Let sit in the fridge until thawed and ready to serve again!
Easy and Delicious Poke Cakes
- Banana Pudding Cake – loaded with flavor!
- Creamsicle Orange Poke Cake – definite crowd pleaser!
- Tres Leches Cake – sweet butter yellow cake
- Caramel Spice Poke Cake – sinfully sweet dessert!
- Chocolate Caramel Cake – ultra moist & delicious
Better Than Sex Cake
- 1 box Devil's food cake mix prepared according to package directions in a 9x13 pan
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Heath Bits or Skor Bits
- Prepare cake according to package directions. Cool 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the cake.
- Pour caramel sauce and sweetened condensed milk over the cake. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping and crushed heath bits.