This dish is seriously simple but truly impressive! The chicken stays moist and flavorful as it simply bakes up in the oven. It’s definitely impressive enough for company but my entire family absolutely loved this!
Be sure to completely cool the stuffing prior to stuffing the chicken thighs.
Stuffed Chicken Thighs with Bacon
- 8 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 16 Slices Bacon
- 1 Package of Stove Top Stuffing (or similar)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing according to directions and cool completely.
- Lay out each chicken thigh and place stuffing in the centre (approximately 2 tablespoons depending on the size of the chicken thighs). You want a good sized serving of stuffing but you need to be able to wrap it closed.
- Fold each chicken thigh closed around the stuffing and secure with a toothpick. It's ok if bits of stuffing poke out, the bacon will hold them in place!
- Wrap each thigh with 2 slices of bacon in a criss-cross pattern. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a foil lined sheet, seam side down and bake 35 minutes.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)