It truly doesn’t get easier than this! Stir together two ingredients and .. VOILA… amazing, moist and delicious cake! You don’t even have to grease the pan!
I make this often and it’s always gone. You can top it with whipped topping or ice-cream but it’s moist enough to just be eaten on it’s own!
PINEAPPLE ANGEL FOOD CAKE
- 1 can of crushed pineapple with juice 20 oz
- 1 box of angel food cake
- Optional: Whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple including the juice and angel food cake. Pour into an ungreased 9×13 pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched, do not over bake.
- Top with whipped topping if desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)