We love berries in our house, both in the summer (with stuffed strawberries) and winter (as blueberry bread)! However, this recipe tops our list and it’s a staple dessert in our house! I’ve been making it for years and it’s one that my family always requests.
A mixture of sweet tart berries is topped with a delicious sweet and crunchy topping. The topping is my favorite part so this recipe contains a generous portion of crisp. We love to serve this warm out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Because this recipe uses frozen berries, it’s perfect for any time of year! This can easily be prepared early in the day and baked while you’re eating dinner.
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
Mixed Berry Crisp
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 6 cups frozen mixed berries (do not defrost)
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 2 quart baking dish combine berries, flour, lemon zest and sugar.
- Combine topping ingredients in a bowl until well mixed. Sprinkle topping over berries.
- Bake 45 minutes or until berries are hot and bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipes You’ll Love
Topping adapted from Better Homes & Gardens