These delicious Crispy Parmesan Potatoes make the perfect snack or side! My girls love dipping them in sour cream or ketchup!
You can use pretty much any seasonings and any type of potatoes! I love fresh garlic but it’s not a great fit in this recipe as the high temperature causes it to burn. Garlic Powder adds lots of great flavor without burning.
To make the potatoes nice and crispy, you’ll want to make sure they are cut nice and thin. I use a Mandoline slicer to make this task extra quick.
Items you’ll need for this recipe
* parchment paper * Mandoline slicer/sharp knife * baking pans *
Crispy Parmesan Potatoes
- 4 medium potatoes scrubbed (not peeled)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder onion powder & pepper
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a pan with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes ¼" thick and toss with olive oil seasoning and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a single layer about 30 minutes or until browned, flipping potatoes after 15 minutes.
- Once browned, top with remaining 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese bubbles and browns.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Other recipes you might love:
- Simple Herb Roasted Potatoes by Spend With Pennies
- Oven Roasted Potatoes with Bacon, Garlic & Parmesan from Buns in my Oven
- Pepper Ranch Roasted Potatoes by Spend With Pennies
- Crispy Salt & Vinegar Smashed Potatoes from The Comfort of Cooking
- Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes by Spend With Pennies
Awesome recipes, worthwhile readings, easy to follow amd can make your cooking time enjoyable!
Your recipes are great and healthy. You do a wonderful job when I needed it the most
Thank you so much Gail! Glad you enjoy them :)
I will make these later tonight… another keeper! I had been searching for one and saw yours.
Whole family loved these and yes, they go great with sour cream!
So glad you loved them Claudia!
So good I made these two days in a row,
That is love!
Hi do you think these could be frozen….thanks
Yes, you can freeze these to reheat later!
I made these last night. My family loved them! Thanks for the awesome recipe Holly, I will for sure be making these again soon!
Print this one
I have been trying to find a recipe for this since seeing a mukbang on Youtube of people eating something similar. We have potatoes from the garden and they are going to go to good use with this. Thank you!!
I’ve made the bacon cheeseburger bombs and the baguette pizza, my family lover them both. Today I’m making the slow cooker Asian chicken, slow cooker brownies and the crispy parmesaen potatoes. I’ll let ya know what my family thinks tomorrow.
I’m so glad they enjoyed the first couple of recipes! :) We love these potatoes so I hope your family does too!
I plan on making these in the next day or two. I’ll come back and let you know how good they were, since I have no doubt they’ll be delicious. I’m a potato head, I’ve never met a potato I didn’t like! I’ve shared them to my time line on Facebook.
Thank you for sharing! I agree Teri, potatoes are the ultimate comfort food!
Will these store well in an airtight container for a few days? I’m looking for apps for a large crowd – looking for tasty treats I can prepare ahead of time and serve at room temp. Thanks!
Unfortunately I don’t think these would work well ahead of time.
Cooking time listed is way too long. Almost completely burned by 20 min. The few that somewhat survived were tasty. Will make again with half the cooking time.
Totally trying this one after I go grocery shopping! <3
Your recipe is my favorite of all!
We love crispy potatoes in my house! I am definitely going to give these a try.
Oh wow – these look right up my alley. Every ingredient in this sounds amazing. Love it! Definitely will give it a try!
Thank you Jenn!