OH. MY….. I am telling you these Cookie Dough Brownies are absolutely mind blowing. These are the BEST brownies you’ll ever have!
Easy and Delicious
These are not only ridiculously delicious, they are also easy to make! You can make the brownies from scratch or just start with a boxed mix as the base, then top them with a yummy (eggless) chocolate chip cookie dough filling, and finally a silky chocolate ganache topping! These are out of this world! <3
I feel as though these might be illegal in some states because nothing should be allowed to taste this good… so proceed with caution.
When you cut these, you might want to cut them small… they are very rich!
Items you’ll need for Cookie Dough Brownies
* Boxed Brownie Mix * Chocolate Chips * 9 x 9 baking pan *
COOKIE DOUGH BROWNIES
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
COOKIE DOUGH LAYER
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Prepare brownies according to box directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×9 pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, & vanilla. Beat in the eggs.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, & salt. Add a little at time to the egg mixture just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake about 22-26 minutes or just until done (do not overbake). Remove and cool.
COOKIE DOUGH LAYER
- Cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar with mixer on med-high. Add in milk. Add in flour a bit at a time until fully incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips with a spoon. Spread mixture over cooled brownies.
- Bring heavy cream and butter just to a boil. Pour over chocolate chips and let sit 4 minutes without stirring. Stir until completely combined.
- Pour over the cookie dough layer. Let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes (this keeps the topping shiny). Refrigerate to set.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Here are a few more recipes you’ll love
Cookie dough adapted from Food.com