Baileys Brownies! Rich fudgy brownies with a fluffy buttery Baileys Irish Cream frosting and topped with a rich boozy Baileys chocolate ganache. These are definitely the best brownies we’ve ever had!
You guys… this is quite possibly the BEST brownie I’ve ever had!
Meet BAILEY’S BROWNIES!! Deliciously chocolatey brownies covered with a smooth creamy Baileys frosting and topped with a rich boozy Baileys chocolate ganache. You’ll be dreaming about these!
This recipe starts out with your favorite brownies baked in a 9×13 pan and cooled. You can use a homemade recipe or even a box mix to make it extra easy and quick!
Once cooled, a layer of frosting is spread across the top with lots of yummy Baileys in it. When making the frosting, you’ll notice that the butter and Baileys don’t exactly blend well at first but don’t worry.Once you add in the powdered sugar, it will become really nice and fluffy.
Make sure your brownies are completely cooled before adding the frosting or the butter will melt.
The ganache is deliciously rich and chocolatey with a boozy Baileys flavor. I find you can definitely taste the Baileys in the ganache. You’re going to heat the Baileys just until it boils and then pour it over the chocolate and let it sit for a few minutes.
Once you stir, you’ll get a luscious and rich ganache which tops these brownies perfectly. (This ganache is amazing to top any kind of dessert!).
I always allow my ganache to cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes before refrigerating to help keep that nice shiny finish. Once completely cooled, you’ll want to store these tightly covered in the fridge.
These Baileys brownies are very rich so we always cut them pretty small. Store tightly sealed in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
More Decadent Recipes to Love!
- 1 Boxed Fudge Brownie Mix 9x13 size plus box indicated ingredients or your favorite homemade brownies
- ¾ cup unsalted butter , softened
- ⅓ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Beat butter on medium speed until fluffy. Add in Baileys and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar a little at a time until completely incorporated. Beat until soft and fluffy.
- Spread over brownies and refrigerate while making the Baileys ganache.
- Combine Baileys and heavy cream in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Bring just to a boil and immediately pour over chocolate chips. Let sit 5 minutes without stirring.
- Whisk until smooth and spread over frosted brownies. Let sit at room temperature about 30 minutes. Refrigerate until set.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)