These are easy to make and everyone loves them! Whether it’s hungry kids after school or unexpected neighbors popping by to say hello, these are the perfect snack to serve!
Cheddar Meatball Poppers start with pre-cooked meatballs (store bought or your own) and are loaded up with cheddar cheese and wrapped in a nice crispy crust. If you use premade meatballs, these will be on the table in about 15 minutes! We usually serve them with warm tomato sauce but they’re great with ketchup too!
More Recipes Using Canned Biscuits
- Ham & Cheese Stuffed Biscuits
- Easy Air Fryer Donuts
- Garlic Cheddar Biscuits (Garlic Cheese Bombs)
- Pizza Bombs (Homemade Pizza Pockets)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs
Cheddar Meatball Poppers
- 16 small meatballs cooked and cooled (about 1″)
- 1 roll Crescent dough
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Italian seasoning
- tomato sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll crescent dough and cut each triangle in half. You should have 16 halves.
- Place about ½ tablespoon of shredded cheese into one of the triangles. Top with a meatball. Wrap the dough around the meatball gently stretching as needed. Pinch the seams closed and roll into a ball in your hands.
- Roll the wrapped meatballs into the remaining cheese and roll in your hands to smooth and help cheese stick. Sprinkle each with a pinch of italian seasoning.
- Place on a parchment lined pan and bake 12-14 minutes or until browned. Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Here are a few other recipes you might enjoy: