This amazing bacon cheese dip is served cold with loads of bacon and cheddar flavor! This is the perfect dip for crackers, chips or vegetables!
This delicious Bacon Cheddar Dip is always a hit at any gathering!
Let’s be honest, is there really anything better than bacon AND cheese? No matter where I take this, I always bring home an empty dish (and requests for the recipe). It’s really that good!
The best part is that this is so simple it takes just about 5 minutes to put together… you can serve it right away but if you have time, let the flavors blend for a couple of hours before you serve it!
This dip is very versatile, if you don’t like onions you can certainly skip them or even replace them with celery. You can use sour cream or replace it with plain yogurt depending what you have on hand! If you’d like to lighten it up, use lighter versions of the cheese, sour cream and mayo!
Items you’ll need for this recipe
* Bacon * Mustard Powder * Cheddar Cheese *
Bacon Cheddar Dip
- 4 green onions slivered
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon cooked crisp & crumbled
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers, veggies, or sourdough bread chunks.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)