Brown Sugar Grilled Peaches, are the perfect summer dessert… fresh, juicy, and sweet!
Peaches are brushed with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon, grilled until tender and topped with ice cream before serving!
Fresh juicy peaches are bursting with flavor; perfect for everything from peach pie to peach cobbler. If you’re in the mood for quick and easy, this is a perfect choice!
Tips for Perfect Peaches
PREP: Start with firm, but ripe peaches. Make sure they are clean and dry. Remove the pit by running a knife around the peach and twisting it to pull apart. To get the peach pit out, simply use a spoon or just pull it out. If it’s stuck, use a paring knife to carefully cut around it and pop it out.
GRILLING: The trick here is to grill the peaches where the heat is indirect in order to gently caramelize the brown sugar to the peach without burning it.
How to Grill Peaches
Grilled peaches are an easy dessert that you can have on the table in under ten minutes!
- Preheat grill to medium-high or find the medium heat spot on the grill.
- Brush the cut side of each peach half (with the pit removed) with the brown sugar mixture in the recipe below.
- Grill peaches with the cut side up about 3 minutes, then cut side down between 3-5 minutes until the peaches are tender and the sugar is caramelized.
Serve warm with ice cream or other toppings!
Enjoy as a Dessert or…
Grilled Peaches stand on their own with their sweet, buttery, brown-sugary taste. They make a great dessert, either alone, or drizzled with caramel sauce or even with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprig of mint!
Grilled peaches can also be a great part of a meal! Serve as a fancy side dish next to pork chops.
Make a Grilled Peach Salad (similar to a strawberry spinach salad). Simply grill without the sugar, cool slightly, and chop them. Toss with fresh spinach (or arugula), some crispy pancetta, a sprinkle of crumbled feta.
Drizzle with a bright vinaigrette and you have a summer-y salad that will impress your guests!
Other Delicious Additions
Chopped and toasted pecans or walnuts or even a sprinkle of granola will give your grilled peaches a little bit of a crunch.
Whipped cream or even vanilla yogurt makes a sweet and creamy sauce as it melts over grilled peaches. Put them in a bowl with a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg over the top!
- Peaches and Cream – just 3 simple steps!
- Homemade Peach Pie
- Easy Homemade Peach Cobbler – this dessert freezes perfectly!
- Creamy Peach Pie – made with a creamy & delicious custard
- Peach Dumplings – only 4 ingredients
- Frozen Peach Champagne Cocktail– perfect slushy summer drink
Love these sweet peaches as much as we do? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Brown Sugar Grilled Peaches
- 3 large peaches halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or to taste
- ice cream for serving optional
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Brush cut side of peaches with butter and sprinkle with brown sugar. Rub the brown sugar into the butter so it sticks. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place peaches cut up and grill 3 minutes. Flip over and grill and cook 3-5 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Serve warm with ice cream.