A simple marinade makes these Lemon Herb grilled pork chops wonderfully tender with a citrusy flavor! We love to serve these with salad and rice pilaf for a delicious light meal!
Years ago “they” said that pork had to be well done but that no longer holds true. According to new guidelines introduced in 2011 pork can be served at 145 degrees F. These chops are very lean so you don’t want to overcook them. A 1″ boneless chop will take about 5-7 minutes per side on medium-high heat to reach 145ºF, the temperature will rise a little bit while the pork is resting. I always use a meat thermometer to get perfect pork!
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
* Grill * Lemon * Boneless Loin Chops *
GRILLED PORK CHOPS
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 boneless loin chops
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a large freezer bag. Add pork chops and marinate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill pork 5-7 minutes per side or until temperature reaches 145 degrees. Do not overcook.
- Let pork rest on a plate 5 minutes before serving.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipes You’ll Love