Barbecued Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Love it? Pin it!
My mom is quite possibly the world’s greatest cook! I am so lucky to have been taught by her and to get to enjoy her cooking when I visit! She has graciously agreed to put together some of her favorites for me to share with you! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! And thanks Mom, you’re the best! xo
- 2 Pork Tenderlion ( Cut in 4-5 pieces)
- 1 Bottle of Teriyaki Sauce (the thick sauce, not the runny one)
- 2 Large onions Sliced
- Green onions Chopped
- Cut each Pork Tenderloin into 4-5 pieces, pound pork pieces until 1/4″
- Marinate pork medallions in teriyaki sauce and onion slices for 4-6 hours
- Preheat grill to high
- Place onions on a grill tray and grill for 5 minutes until soft, stirring occasionally. (Ensure you keep a close eye on the onions so they don’t burn)
- Grill the Pork Medallions on high 3-4 minutes per side
- Arrange the pork and the grilled onions on a bun and top with chopped green onions
Serve and Enjoy!