Love it? Pin it!
My mom is quite possibly the world’s greatest cook! I am so lucky to have been taught by her and to get to enjoy her cooking when I visit! She has graciously agreed to put together some of her favorites for me to share with you! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! And thanks Mom, you’re the best! xo
Barbecued Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
- 2 Pork Tenderlion Cut in 4-5 pieces each
- 1 Bottle Teriyaki Sauce the thick sauce, not the runny one
- 2 Large onions Sliced
- Green onions Chopped
- 8 Buns
- Cut each Pork Tenderloin into 4-5 pieces, pound pork pieces until 1/4"
- Marinate pork medallions in teriyaki sauce and onion slices for 4-6 hours
- Preheat grill to high
- Place onions on a grill tray and grill for 5 minutes until soft, stirring occasionally. (Ensure you keep a close eye on the onions so they don't burn)
- Grill the Pork Medallions on high 3-4 minutes per side
Arrange the pork and the grilled onions on a bun and top with chopped green onions. Serve and Enjoy!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)