Corn Salad is one of our favorite easy sides! This easy Corn Salad features sweet fresh corn off the cob, crisp cucumbers and ripe juicy garden tomatoes all combined in a light and easy vinaigrette.
It’s great to enjoy fresh summer produce in recipes like Summer Pasta Salad or Garden Fresh Bruschetta!
A Summer Favorite
Corn Salad is such a great summer salad; it’s easy to make and tastes incredibly fresh without a lot of ingredients or fuss (and no cooking required)!
Summer is the best time of year to serve up fresh salads and vegetables from the garden. While I have a very small garden, I also stop by the farmer’s markets to enjoy their harvests.
I don’t grow a ton of varieties of veggies in my itty bitty garden space; usually carrots, zucchini (for the best ever Easy Baked Zucchini), radishes, and green onions (and this year I have some beets). While my garden is small, I always grow cherry tomatoes and regular tomatoes and loads of fresh herbs.
How to Make Corn Salad
CORN: This Corn Salad recipe starts with a base of delicious sweet corn (of course), if you have time it’s worth making grilled corn to use in this recipe it before you cut it off the cob.
DRESSING: I then add in some fresh veggies and toss it all with a simple homemade vinaigrette (and once in a while I add in a sprinkle of crumbled feta or blue cheese).
While I don’t eat a ton of salt, corn is one of those things that pretty much screams for a sprinkling of coarse salt so be generous when adding salt to this recipe!
VEGGIES: Keep in mind that the measurements of the vegetables in this summer corn salad don’t have to be exact, if you have extra tomatoes or just happen to love them, add extra… a little short on cucumbers, this will turn out delicious!
More Summer Salads You’ll Love
- Cucumber Avocado Salad features crisp cucumbers and creamy avocados tossed with dill and lemon for the perfect summer side!
- Green Bean, Tomato, Onion, and Basil Summer Salad Naturally low carb and delicious, the name pretty much says it all.
- Chickpea Salad is loaded with all of the best flavors in a protein packed summer salad and best of all, it lasts days in the fridge!
- Watermelon Avocado Spinach Salad is loaded with juicy watermelon and creamy avocado in a delicious poppy seed dressing.
- Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad is a simple recipe featuring all of my fresh garden herbs, juicy tomatoes and of course crisp cucumbers.
Fresh Corn Salad
- 3 cups corn kernels about 4 cobs of corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup cucumbers diced
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- a generous sprinkle of course salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- fresh basil or dill chopped, optional
- Either boil or grill corn. Once cooked & cooled, remove kernels from corn.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and gently toss.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
So yummy going to make again and again.
Great flavor! We added chili pepper flakes for an added kick. Great recipe, thank you.
This recipe is perfect for a hot summer night. Our family enjoyed this Corn Salad so much, I was asked to make it again in the same week. It is fresh and delicious. Only change I made was adding a jalapeño pepper for a little kick. This salad is a new family favorite.
Oooo, great addition Lanette! That would be yummy.
This Corn Salad is fresh and Delicious! It’s the perfect salad for a hot summer day. I added a jalapeño to give this salad a kick. My family has made this there new favorite summer salad.
This corn salad is delicious and fresh. I added a jalapeño to give it a kick. It’s my new go to family favorite summer salad.
Delicious and quick, easy to make. Especially tasty if corn is grilled
How many days in advance can I make this? And would I leave off the dressing until ready to serve?
You can make it the day before, I might cut the tomatoes on the day of serving so they’re nice and fresh. The dressing should be fine added to the salad the day before.