Everyone loves a hot cheesy dip and this one is a favorite!
Corn dip combines corn kernels and bacon in a creamy cheesy base of cream cheese, sour cream, and loads of extras! It’s all baked until hot and bubbly.
Serve this recipe with tortilla chips, crackers, or veggie sticks for dipping.
Creamy Baked Corn Dip
Corn dip is the perfect combination of sweet kernels of corn mixed with colorful veggies, chiles, and bacon bits, all baked into a cheesy creamy sauce.
- Inspired by some of our favorite corn dishes this dip is almost like Mexican street corn meets bacon cheddar dip. So good together!
- It uses ingredients I almost always have on hand.
- Prepare ahead and bake right before serving.
- Hearty dip recipes like this one can be served hot or cold! Plus, it can be made up to 3 days in advance and the flavors just blend even more!
Ingredients for Corn Dip
Corn – Fresh corn kernels straight from the cob, frozen corn, or even a can of drained corn can be used in this recipe.
Cheese – A combination of cream cheese, sour cream, and loads of melty cheddar cheese create a rich creamy texture.
Add-ins – Southwestern seasonings add lots of flavor. Bacon adds a salty smoky bite while bell pepper and chilies add freshness.
Toppings – Sprinkle with extra cheese such as cheddar, pepper jack, cotija cheese, or a shredded Mexican blend.
- Green onions add a boost of flavor to this corn dip recipe.
- Add spice with sliced or pickled jalapenos instead of or in addition to the green chiles.
- Stir in a can of rotel or some diced tomatoes.
- Change up the seasonings, add in some garlic powder, lime juice or hot sauce.
How to Make Baked Corn Dip
- Whisk cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and spread into a baking dish.
- Top with cheese and bake until bubbly and the cheese is melted.
Storing Corn Dip
Keep leftover creamy baked corn dip covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Serve cold or reheat. Portions can be frozen in zippered bags but will need fresh sour cream or cream cheese to make it thick and creamy.
Did you make this Creamy Baked Corn Dip? Leave us a rating and a comment below!
Creamy Baked Corn Dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 cups corn kernels thawed or drained
- ½ cup red bell pepper diced
- 4½ ounces mild diced green chilies 1 can, drained
- ½ cup bacon crumbled
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese shredded, divided use
- cooking spray
For Garnish (optional)
- corn kernels
- crumbled bacon
- red peppers diced
- cilantro chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spay an 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream chese and sour cream.
- Add corn kernels, red bell pepper, green chilies, bacon, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper to the bowl.
- Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and spread the dip into the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until dip is bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with additional corn, peppers, bacon and cilantro if desired.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.