Air fryer potato wedges have a classic bistro look with a crispy exterior and a light and fluffy interior!
Potatoes are lightly seasoned with a sprinkle of parsley, for a quick and easy snack or side dish.
Amazing Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Healthier than deep-fried potato wedges these crispy potatoes require less oil and no mess from a deep fryer.
- Faster than baking them in the oven, these make a quick side dish or snack.
- Double or triple the recipe and keep them warm in the oven until ready to serve!
- Budget-friendly potatoes should always be in the pantry for last-minute air fryer recipes like potatoes and sausage and even homemade potato chips.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Potatoes – Any taters will taste great, but I prefer russets for their higher starch content. You can also use Yukon gold potatoes which have a more buttery texture. I find Yukons don’t crisp quite as much but they do taste great.
Oil – Olive oil, vegetable oil, avocado oil, or coconut oil will work great. Try a little bit of leftover melted bacon grease for a smoky flavor to your spuds!
Garnish Add a little bit of parmesan or fresh parsley for serving.
So Many Seasonings!
Crispy, golden potato wedges are delish with just a sprinkle of salt and pepper, but why stop there? Add herbs and spices like paprika, garlic powder, or chili powder. Or try adding a sprinkle of the following:
Even a sprinkle of parmesan cheese halfway through cooking will add pizazz to air-fried potato wedges!
How to Make Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Whether you have a Ninja, Corsori, or NuWave Air Fryer, refer to the user guide for more information on how long and at what temp to make fresh French fries.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and soak in cold water if time allows. Drain well & pat dry.
- Toss potatoes in oil and seasonings.
- Air fry until crispy on the outside, shaking the basket halfway through.
Storing & Reheating
Keep leftover air fryer potato wedges in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and reheat them in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes. Freeze cooled portions in zippered bags and reheat from frozen in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes.
Did you love these Air Fryer Potato Wedges? Be sure to leave a comment and a rating below!
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 3 small russet potatoes skin on
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Scrub the skin of the potatoes and cut them in half lengthwise. Place them cut side down on a cutting board. Cut each half into four wedges (five wedges if they're really large).
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and soak wedges for 30 minutes (optional, this removes starch from the potatoes). Drain very well, and dab potatoes dry with a kitchen towel or paper towel.
- Toss the potato wedges with oil and seasonings.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook 15 minutes. Shake the basket and cook an additional 10-12 minutes tossing every 5 minutes or so until crisp.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.