Air Fryer Potato Wedges are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside!
They’re one of those classic snacks that everyone loves and preparing them in the air fryer is a breeze!
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
We love copycat recipes and we love them even more when they turn out better than the original!
Oven baked potato wedges have long been a favorite for us and we’re happy to say they are amazing in the air fryer too.
Skip the drive-through and grab some fresh potatoes, a handful of seasonings, a splash of oil, and a hot and ready air fryer!
New to Air Frying?
- LEARN: Read up on all of our favorite air fryer tips including how it works, what to look for when buying, and what to cook in it.
- GET COOKING: Find all of our favorite air fryer recipes here.
POTATOES Mostly, any potato will do, but we prefer russets because they have more starch in them and make for a fluffier interior.
Short on time? Use a bag of frozen potato wedges in place of fresh.
SEASONING MIX Our blend of seasonings make these potato wedges super flavorful and perfect for dipping and dunking. Feel free to use fresh herbs or dried.
OIL Olive oil or vegetable oil work well in this recipe and best of all, you’ll just need a little bit.
How to Make Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Cut potatoes into wedges and soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Drain well & pat dry.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil & seasonings.
- Place potatoes in air fryer basket & cook (per recipe below) until fully cooked and crispy.
Be sure to dry the potatoes well before cooking so they crisp instead of steaming.
Dips for Dunking
Sure, you could go with ketchup for fries, but here are some new ideas that will make your potato wedges extra tasty. So try some of these dips and choose a new favorite!
- Chipotle Aioli
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Sour Cream Dip
- Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Homemade Garlic Aioli
- Preheat the air fryer to ensure they get a great crisp!
- Avoid crowding the basket so the wedges cook evenly.
- Keep wedges in a sealed container in the refrigerator and reheat them in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes.
Air Fryer Faves
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- Rosemary Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer Steak
- Air Fryer Eggs (Boiled Eggs)
Did you love these Air Fryer Potato Wedges? Be sure to leave a comment and a rating below!
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 3 small russet potatoes skin on
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Wash potatoes well and cut into 8 wedges (larger potatoes can cut into 10 wedges).
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and soak wedges about 30 minutes. Drain very well and dab potatoes dry with a kitchen towel or paper towels.
- Toss potatoes with oil and seasonings.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook 15 minutes. Shake the basket and cook an additional 10-12 minutes tossing every 5 minutes or so until crisp.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!