This Air Fryer Ham recipe comes out tender and juicy with a deliciously glazed finish!
An Easy Roast Ham
- Air Fryer ham is perfect for a smaller crowd.
- This is quick, it cooks in less than an hour.
- The sweet glaze is great with the salty flavor of the ham.
- We love air fryer dishes for the quick and easy clean up!
New to Air Frying? Check out our favorite Air Fryer here.
Find everything air fryer here including our best tips, tricks, and recipes.
View all Air Fryer Recipes here.
No Air Fyer? No Problem! To cook in the oven we use this baked ham recipe.
Ingredients and Variations
HAM This recipe starts with a 3-pound ham, but a larger ham can be cut into two equal pieces as long as it fits in the air fryer. The key to a super moist air fryer ham is to wrap the ham in foil to allow it to heat through without getting too browned or drying out. Be sure your ham says it’s fully cooked on the package.
GLAZE Ham glaze is easy to make. We use brown sugar but if you don’t have any, use whatever sweetener you do have (like honey or even melted jelly). Or try Raisin Sauce over your ham for something different!
How to Cook Air Fryer Ham
- Preheat air fryer & wrap ham in foil (per the recipe below).
- Add the ham to the air fryer. While ham is cooking, whisk together glaze ingredients.
- Open aluminum foil and brush the ham with.
- Continue cooking until heated through. Uncover and cook a few minutes to brown.
The ham is first cooked wrapped in foil so it can heat through without drying out. Once cooked, fold down the edges of the foil but not all of the way. You want the foil to catch any drips of glaze so they don’t burn in the bottom of the air fryer.
While the ham rests, place a veggie tossed with oil in the air fryer for an easy meal!
Great Sides for Ham Dinner
Picnic and potluck ready, air fryer hams go with nearly anything!
- Salads: broccoli salad, or a classic potato salad or macaroni salad.
- Starches: Sweet potato casserole, scalloped potatoes or made in the slow cooker or mashed potatoes.
- Veggies: Peas & Carrots, broccoli with cheese, any roasted vegetable you’d like.for the best flavor.
Ways to Use Leftover Ham
Find all of our favorite leftover ham recipes here.
- Cheesy Ham Casserole – home cooked comfort
- Split Pea Soup – hearty & flavorful
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – a reader favorite
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole with Ham – easy & cheesy
- Ham Salad – a 5 star recipe
- Ham and Corn Chowder – rich & creamy
- Ham Balls – so moist & flavorful
- Crock Pot Ham and Lentil Soup – comforting & cozy!
Did you make this Air Fryer Ham? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Air Fryer Ham
- 1 small fully cooked ham about 3 pounds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice or pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat air fryer to 320°F.
- Wrap ham in foil, ensuring that the seam is at the top so it can be opened.
- Place the wrapped ham in the air fryer and cook 25 minutes.
- While ham is cooking, combine glaze ingredients.
- After 25 minutes, unwrap the ham and drizzle glaze over top.
- Place back in the air fryer (close seam again) and cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until ham reaches 135-140°F.
- Fold the foil down and cook the ham an additional 5-10 minutes or unti the glaze is browned and the ham reaches 145°F. Rest 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!