Crock Pot Pork Chops
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Crock Pot Pork Chops is one of our all-time favorite recipes! Tender juicy pork chops cooked to perfection, smothered in mushrooms and onions creating a flavorful gravy. Just a few easy minutes of prep and the slow cooker does all of the work!
How to Make Crock Pot Pork Chops
Pin now to save it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Crock Pot Pork Chops
Slow Cooker Pork Chops is one of my all-time favorite comfort foods. If cooked properly, they’re absolutely succulent and fork-tender while being loaded with flavor!
Crock Pot Pork Chops take a childhood favorite and turns it into an easy, make-ahead dish. It will taste like you’ve been hovering over the stove all day long, but this is really the easiest pork chop recipe! We love to serve these crock pot pork chops over Garlic Ranch Mashed Potatoes or rice but my absolute favorite is to serve it over macaroni noodles.
Serve Slow Cooker Pork Chops over Noodles!
These slow cooker pork chops start with fresh mushrooms. You can use white or brown mushrooms (brown have a more “earthy” flavor) in this recipe! If you don’t happen to have fresh on hand, even canned mushrooms work!
A lot of people love these over Mashed Potatoes and so do I but given the choice, I ALWAYS serve a gravy dish over pasta (usually macaroni). It’s just how my mom did it but I cannot think of a better comfort food than macaroni and gravy!
Honestly, next time you try any pork in gravy (or any meat for that matter), serve it over macaroni noodles. You’re welcome. It’s legit the best!
How to Cook Crock Pot Pork Chops
One great thing about this crockpot pork chop recipe is that the pork chops always come out tender (and never dry)! You’ll want to make sure you’re using the right cuts of meat (this is essential). Here are a few of my favorite tips when making slow cooker pork chops.
I have tried several different types of pork chops in this recipe. The following will help ensure you get the best results!
- The most tender delicious results do come from a bone-in thicker (approx. 3/4″) chop with nice marbling throughout.
- For best results, you’ll want a chop that has fat and great marbling! Look for a blade chop, shoulder chop or sirloin chop.
- If you’re unsure, ask at the store and they can direct you to the best choices for slow cooking.
- Meat that is very lean doesn’t work well in this recipe as it won’t give you the same tender results.
- Cook the chops low and slow allowing the fats to melt into the meat creating a tender juicy result!
These are definitely the best pork chops I’ve ever had!
A quick note about the soups in this recipe: While dairy doesn’t always hold up well in the slow cooker, cream of mushroom and cream of chicken both hold up perfectly so they are added in this recipe to get a nice creamy sauce.
More Crock Pot Pork Recipes I Love
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Zesty Slaw Crockpot pork cooks all day in the slow cooker and is so tender, I can pull the pork using a spoon!
- Cabbage Roll Casserole (Crock Pot Version!) Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Casserole is a quick and easy way to enjoy cabbage rolls without all of the fuss!
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas Crispy, juicy, pork carnitas are a family’s favorite served in tortillas.
- Dr. Pepper Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Dr. Pepper Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is the perfect way to serve a crowd. It’s easy, tender, delicious and everyone always loves it!
- Slow Cooker Cuban Pork Slow cooked all day until the meat cuts like butter, this Slow Cooker Cuban Pork is so delicious and perfect served over rice, in tacos, or as sandwiches.
I add mushrooms because I love them but the great thing about this recipe is that it’s very versatile. If you are not a fan of mushroom sauce, you can skip the mushrooms or add your favorite veggies in to make crock pot pork chops your very own.
Watch me Make Crock Pot Pork Chops (video below)!
These easy Crock Pot Pork Chops are one of our all time favorites! Tender pork chops cooked to perfection smothered in mushrooms and onions creating a flavorful gravy.
- 4 pork chops thick with bone-in is best
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup beef broth I prefer low sodium
Preheat oil over medium-high heat. Season pork with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Brown pork on each side (about 3 minutes each side).
Remove pork, add broth and soup to pan and whisk to release any brown bits in the pan.
Place onion & mushrooms in the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with pork and pour the soup mixture overtop.
Cook on low 7-8 hours or until pork is tender. Serve over rice, potatoes or noodles.
*Best choices for this recipe include blade chop, shoulder chop or sirloin chop. Leaner cuts do work but the results are not as tender.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)