Crispy Bacon Grilled Cheese Roll Ups
Gooey cheese all wrapped up in grilled bread and crispy bacon. These are seriously heavenly!
Love it? Pin it to your LUNCH board to SAVE it and share it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
So I made these for my kids. Well, they were supposed to be for my kids… I literally could NOT stop eating them! These have to be one of the most delicious snacks I have put together!
If you love grilled cheese sandwiches (and who doesn’t?!) you’re going to love these just as much as I did! Cheese and bread rolled up and wrapped in crispy bacon make the most delicious lunch and the perfect dipper for tomato soup!
I used bacon that was precooked. If you’d like to use raw bacon, I would recommend precooking it partially in the microwave or in a pan.
Items you’ll need for this recipe
Serves: 8 roll ups
- 8 slices of bread, crusts removed
- 8 slices of cheese or 1 cup+ grated cheddar
- 8 slices precooked bacon
- ¼ cup butter
- Using a rolling pin, roll slices of bread flat.
- Place one slice of cheese (or 2-3 tablespoons grated cheddar). Roll up bread & cheese. Wrap one slice of bacon around each roll securing with a toothpick.
- Place in a pan over medium-low heat. Add a small spoonful of butter & using tongs, rub the rolls in the butter ensuring the bread edges are covered. Continue adding bits of butter and turning with tongs until all sides are browned and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
More Recipes You’ll Love