Crispy Bacon Grilled Cheese Roll Ups
Gooey cheese all wrapped up in grilled bread and crispy bacon. These are seriously heavenly!
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it and share it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
So I made these for my kids. Well, they were supposed to be for my kids… I literally could NOT stop eating them!
These have to be one of the most delicious snacks I have put together! I used bacon that was precooked. If you’d like to use raw bacon, I would recommend precooking it partially in the microwave or in a pan.
- 8 slices of bread, crusts removed
- 8 slices of cheese or 1 cup+ grated cheddar
- 8 slices precooked bacon
- ¼ cup butter
- Using a rolling pin, roll slices of bread flat.
- Place one slice of cheese (or 2-3 tablespoons grated cheddar). Roll up bread & cheese. Wrap one slice of bacon around each roll securing with a toothpick.
- Place in a pan over medium-low heat. Add a small spoonful of butter & using tongs, rub the rolls in the butter ensuring the bread edges are covered. Continue adding bits of butter and turning with tongs until all sides are browned and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.