Cheesy Chicken Ranch Potatoes
Love it? Pin it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
When I saw this dish over at Joyously Domestic, my mouth started watering! I knew I had to give it a try but I wanted to make it into a one dish meal by adding some protein!
Cheesy Chicken Ranch Potatoes is a great dish that the whole family will love! In this recipe I leave the skin on the potatoes because I love the flavor the potato skin adds! The ranch dressing in this recipe can be store bought (like Hidden Valley) but I much prefer to use homemade ranch dressing… not only does it taste great, but it is a little bit healthier!
This is yet another recipe that can easily be tailored to what is in your fridge…
- rotisserie chicken
- ground beef and taco seasoning
- add in peppers
- broccoli & cheddar
- mushrooms, peas and ham with swiss cheese!
The possibilities are endless!
I hope your family enjoys this as much as mine did!
Items you’ll need for this recipe
* Chicken * 9 x 13 pan* Bacon *
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- ½ cup ranch dressing (store bought or homemade)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese, divided (cheddar or your favorite blend)
- 8 slices of bacon cooked crisp & crumbled
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon each pepper, garlic powder, dill and parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Over medium heat, fry chicken until no pink remains (about 6-8 minutes).
- Wash potatoes and cut into bite sized cubes. I left the skin on my potatoes (extra flavor and fiber!).
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, potatoes, ranch dressing, ¼ cup cheese, bacon, green onions and seasonings. Toss until mixed through.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Cover and bake 45 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees. Uncover pan and top with remaining ½ cup of cheese. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and cheese is browned and bubbly.
Here are a few more recipes you’ll love
This recipe was inspired by Joyously Domestic! Be sure to pop by and check out Angela’s version!