Fruit Dip is a sweet and easy recipe made with only two ingredients. A creamy base of cream cheese is mixed with airy marshmallow fluff for a little bit of sweetness.
This homemade dip is the best for all the delicious fruits that summer has to offer! Perfect in the center spot for a fruit tray or for dipping your favorite crackers or even pretzel sticks!
While I could definitely enjoy this easy fruit dip with just a spoon, I also love dipping an assortment of things into it!
- Cookies: ‘Nilla wafers, Oreo cookies, Nutter Butter cookies
- Crackers: graham crackers, animal crackers, pretzel rods
- Fruit: apple slices, strawberries, bananas, assorted berries (try them on a skewer)!
Get creative and make a DIY Fruit Dipping Station with all of these dippers!
How to Make Fruit Dip
This is the easiest dip recipe you’ll ever see. Made with just 2 ingredients and even fewer steps!
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until it is smooth and gently fold in the marshmallow fluff. Chill at least 30 minutes and serve!
If you want to add a little extra something to your dip, you can always try adding in a “flavor booster” to take it up a notch!
- Citrus: add some fresh orange or lemon zest.
- Vanilla: add a few drops of vanilla extract!
- Nutty: a spoonful of peanut butter makes for a fun dip for apple slices.
Can I Make Fruit Dip in Advance?
You sure can! It tastes especially good when it is chilled and served with an assortment of fruits, or even cookies on a hot summer day!
This fruit dip will keep at least a week in the fridge and will taste fresher if it is tightly covered. To make it fluffy again, simply give it a firm whip up with a whisk.
Is it Freezable?
Freezing dairy products doesn’t always yield the best results. Cream cheese has a tendency to get watery and grainy. If you must freeze 2 ingredient fruit dip, refresh it once it’s thawed by stirring it thoroughly and adding a little more fresh marshmallow fluff if needed.
The Sweetest Dips
- Easy Cookie Dough Dip – sweet & chocolate-y
- Caramel Apple Dip – rich & creamy dessert
- Dunkaroo Dip – easy 3 ingredient dip!
- S’mores Dip – twist on an old summer classic
- Homemade Nutella – velvety hazelnut spread
2 Ingredient Fruit Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- Beat cream cheese with a hand mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Fold in marshmallow fluff to combine.
- Chill and serve with fruit.
1 teaspoon vanilla
lemon or orange zest
1 tablespoon brown sugar