Fruit Dip is a sweet and easy recipe made with only two ingredients.
This fruit dip recipe is super simple needing just cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. It’s light and fresh, perfect for dipping your favorite summer fruit!
Add it to a fruit platter, to serve at family gatherings, baby showers, or bridal showers.
Dippers for Marshmallow Fruit Dip
This is an easy fruit dip recipe with just 2 ingredients; marshmallow creme and cream cheese.
- Cookies: ‘Nilla wafers, Oreo cookies, Nutter Butter cookies
- Crackers: graham crackers, animal crackers, pretzel rods
- Fruit: apple slices, strawberries, bananas, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, to name a few. To make it easy to serve, prepare fruit kabobs.
Get creative and make a DIY Fruit Dipping Station with all of these dippers!
How to Make Fruit Dip
This is the easiest dip recipe you’ll ever make. Just 2 ingredients and even fewer steps!
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until it’s smooth.
- Gently fold in the marshmallow fluff.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes and serve!
If you want to add a little extra something to your dip, you can always try adding in a “flavor booster” to take it up a notch!
- Citrus: add some fresh orange or lemon zest and a tiny squeeze of lemon or orange juice.
- Vanilla: add a few drops of vanilla extract!
- Cherry: A little bit of maraschino cherry juice adds a bit of flavor and a pretty pink color.
- Nutty: a spoonful of peanut butter makes for a fun dip for apple slices.
You sure can! It tastes especially good when it is chilled and served with an assortment of fruits or even cookies on a hot summer day!
This fruit dip will keep at least a week in the fridge and will taste fresher if it is tightly covered. To make it fluffy again, simply give it a firm whip-up with a whisk.
Yes, this fruit dip freezes well.
This dip is so versatile; dip strawberries, apples, grapes, pineapple, melons, or your favorite fruit. It’s great for snacks or even served as a treat!
You can certainly turn this into a yogurt fruit dip. Add ½ cup of sweetened yogurt or Greek yogurt, any flavor, to the dip and stir to combine.
Did you make this 2 Ingredient Fruit Dip? Leave us a rating and a comment below!
2 Ingredient Fruit Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- optional flavoring see notes
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Gently fold in the marshmallow fluff until combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve with fresh fruit, cookies, or wafers.
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon lemon or orange zest
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.