This is literally the perfect party dip! Creamy, cheesy & spicy; this Buffalo wing flavored dip is loaded with shredded chicken and tons of yummy cheese!
As much as I love a classic Buffalo Chicken Dip, this ranch inspired twist is a game day favorite too! We love the zesty addition of Buttermilk Ranch Dressing loaded with fresh herbs, onions and garlic.
How To Make Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- Cheesy Base:
- Use a hand mixer for a light fluffy dip that won’t break your chips.
- Fold in the chicken and green onions.
- Swap out the ranch for your favorite blue cheese dressing if you’d like
- Chopped celery adds a great crunch
- Fresh veggies such as celery, carrots and cucumbers
- Tortilla Chips
- Crackers or baguette
We most often serve this Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip with veggies, they pair perfectly with the heat and keep it low carb!! You can also serve this with crackers or even sliced baguette (bonus points if you brush them with Homemade Garlic Butter and toast them in the oven)!
Crock Pot Chicken Wing Dip
This dip is easy to make in a small Crock Pot too! Simply mix the buffalo chicken wing dip ingredients as directed and place in the slow cooker. Top with cheese and turn it onto low for 3hrs or high for about 90 minutes. Once hot, turn to warm. Times can vary slightly based on the size of your slow cooker.
More Buffalo Chicken Recipes
- Baked Buffalo Wings – So crispy and good!
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- Oven Baked Buffalo Cauliflower
- Buffalo Chicken Meatball Sub
- One Pot Shredded Chicken in Buffalo Sauce
- Ranch Buffalo Pasta Bake
- The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip – Hands down the best dip ever!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, and green onions with a mixer on medium speed. Spread into the bottom of a pie plate or small casserole dish.
- Toss chicken with ½ cup buffalo sauce. Spread over cream cheese mixture and drizzle with remaining buffalo sauce.
- Top with cheeses and bake 25-30 minutes or until hot & bubbly.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)