Creamy Artichoke Dip is everything you want in a party dip! Cheesy, saucy and full of flavor it is perfect for dipping tortilla chips, veggies or a toasted baguette slices!
This dip takes only about 5 minutes making it the perfect last minute go-to!
If you are looking for the perfect appetizer recipe for a holiday party or snack at this year’s super bowl party, this artichoke dip recipe is definitely the one you need to reach for! Spinach artichoke dip is a favorite in my house for a hot dip but this creamy artichoke dip is on the table in 5 minutes and served chilled as a dip for veggies, crackers or chips!
Ingredients in Artichoke Dip
CREAM CHEESE gives this dip its creamy base. I make this without sour cream (and just a touch of mayonnaise) although you could add them to your liking.
PARMESAN adds just a hint of flavor and pairs well with this dip. Again, we add just a small amount so the true flavor is artichoke.
ARTICHOKES I use either canned or marinated, both work in this recipe. Canned is a bit more simple in flavor where as marinated artichokes are often marinated in olive oil with seasonings. Alternately, you can cook from fresh to use in this recipe.
GARLIC Use a clove of fresh garlic for this (not the jarred kind) for best results. Garlic powder will do in a pinch.
I absolutely love the simplicity of this dip and consider it to be perfect for my tastes. To change it up, you can add any of the following:
- chopped sundried tomatoes
- pimentos or roasted red peppers
- diced jalapenos
- fresh herbs
- lemon zest or juice
How Do You Make Artichoke Dip?
Keeping things as simple as possible is the key to dip recipes that you will use again and again, and this Artichoke Dip is no exception!
- Combine ingredients in a food processor, except artichokes (per recipe below). Pulse until mixed.
- Drain and add in artichokes, pulsing until chopped.
Place this in a bowl and add a drizzle of olive oil and some parsley for garnish. Serve with an assortment of dippers for the perfect party appetizer.
What Can You Serve with Artichoke Dip?
The possibilities are endless if you just use your imagination!
- Veggies: carrot and celery sticks, or cucumber rounds.
- Crackers: toasted baguette rounds, crostini, tortilla chips or rice crackers.
You can even serve it in a pumpernickel or sourdough bread bowl!
Best Party Dips
- Cheesy Crab Rangoon Dip – Super Cheesy!
- The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 5 Minute Taco Dip – Fast!
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip (in a bread bowl)
- Whipped Feta with Roasted Tomatoes – 15 Mins!
Everyone loves a good party dip, and this Artichoke Dip will definitely hit the mark! Super easy to make, served hot or cold, creamy, cheesy and delicious, this dip will make you the winner this sports or holiday season!
Quick Creamy Artichoke Dip
- 14 ounces artichokes drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan cheese and lemon juice in a food processor. Pulse until mixed.
- Add artichokes and pulse until chopped and combined.
- Chill 1 hour before serving. Serve with nacho chips or pita wedges.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)