Peanut Dressing is absolutely packed with flavor. It’s easy and goes with nearly anything!
Why We Love this Recipe
FLAVOR!! This peanut dressing is delicious and packs a huge punch of flavor. It’s perfect on any kind of salad and great with chicken or shrimp.
It’s so QUICK. Ready in just minutes and easy to store this versatile dressing is great in so many recipes. Enjoy it drizzled on salad rolls, chicken or beef skewers. Toss with some cabbage slaw for a side salad or use it to top jasmine rice or noodles.
There’s no end to the ways peanut dressing can be used! I recommend making a double batch because you’ll find more ways than one to use it…even if it’s just with a spoon!
Ingredients & Variations
PEANUT BUTTER It doesn’t matter if you have creamy, crunchy, or homemade peanut butter on hand! No matter what you use, it will turn out delicious, guaranteed!
SPICES It can have a bit of zip or be mild. Add more or less ginger or red pepper flakes! So start small and add more as you go. Keep in mind that the spices get stronger the longer the dressing sits!
HONEY Honey, agave, corn syrup, or maple syrup are all great options. They can change the flavor and consistency of your dressing so adjust the recipe accordingly. Make sure to taste test along the way to reach your desired sweetness as well!
VINEGAR The best vinegar for this recipe is rice wine vinegar. You can use any you have on hand in a pinch, but it will change the flavor of the dressing slightly.
How to Make Peanut Dressing
This sauce is a one-step wonder!
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly.
Voila! That’s all there is to it!
How to Store it
Store peanut dressing in a container with a tightly fitted lid, or use a salad dressing bottle or cruet.
- REFRIGERATE. It will last about 2-3 days in the refrigerator when stored in a proper container. But it will get used up long before then!
- FREEZE. Peanut dressing can also be frozen but it might be a little runny once it is thawed. That’s okay. Thicken it with a little more peanut butter if needed!
- Sesame Ginger Dressing – full of flavor
- Homemade Ranch Dressing – just chill & serve
- Italian Dressing – quick & delicious
- Greek Salad Dressing – great dressing, glaze, or marinade
- Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing – rich & creamy
- Avocado Ranch Dressing – so creamy & flavorful
Did you love this Peanut Dressing? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh ginger or to taste
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until combined.
- Reduce the rice wine vinegar in the recipe to create a thicker sauce or dip.
- Add more or less ginger and red chili flakes to adjust the spiciness of the recipe.
- This dressing can be kept for 2-3 days in the refrigerator when stored in a proper container.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.