Greek Salad Dressing is perfect any time you need an all-purpose dressing, glaze, or marinade. Of course, it’s great drizzled over any salad and especially a salad full of juicy ripe tomatoes and cucumbers!
With just a few ingredients, a twist of lemon and a dash of olive oil, it will be on your rotation of condiments year-round!
How To Make Greek Salad Dressing
The best Greek salad dressing is made with simple ingredients you likely have on hand. Use fresh herbs and spices if you have them and lots of feta cheese!
- Pulse all of the ingredients (except olive oil) together in a blender.
- Slowly add in the olive oil so it is completely emulsified in the vinegar mixture.
How to Store Greek Salad Dressing
Just like any other dressing that has been opened! Keep it tightly sealed in a cruet or an old salad dressing bottle and refrigerate until you are ready to use it again.
Since homemade dressing doesn’t have any preservatives in it, use it up within a month. This won’t be hard since there are so many great ways to use Greek salad dressing!
Other Delicious Uses For Greek Salad Dressing
The great thing about this dressing is that it serves so many amazing purposes!
- It is a super easy topper on a cold pasta salad!
- It makes an excellent marinade for beef, pork, chicken, and seafood.
- Try as a tangy dipping sauce on a veggie platter or for a creamy dip, add about 1/2 a cup to sour cream to 3 tablespoons of dressing.
- Or even toss with whipped mashed potatoes.
Did you know you can even toss it with popcorn? Sprinkle a little parmesan on top for a gourmet treat! Drizzle Greek dressing over roasted or sautéed veggies like these grilled brussels sprouts.
Homemade Salad Dressings
- Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Quick Lemon Vinaigrette
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Honey Mustard Dressing
- Italian Dressing
Greek Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice fresh
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 oz feta cheese optional
- black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil.
- In a blender or with a hand mixer, mix on low speed while slowly drizzling oil in.
- Once oil is mixed in, add feta and blend until mixed in. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.