Oreo Dirt Cups are made with just four ingredients and only 5 minutes of prep! Grab your pudding mix, oreo crumbs, and gummy worms to create the most fun party snacks ever.
Thank you to Kraft Heinz Foods for sponsoring this post. While I was compensated for this post all opinions and writing is my own.
What’s In a Dirt Cup?
That’s what’s so fun about this recipe! Using the same basic ingredients as pudding, cookie crumbs, and gummies you can assemble them individually in any size cups. Or, spread over a cake and create a worms ‘n dirt cake!
Why not make a scary ‘graveyard’ oreo dirt pudding cake for Halloween and decorate with Halloween candies? The creative options are limitless! And is there anything better than desserts that don’t require hours in the kitchen, piles of dishes and tons of ingredients; always a huge two thumbs up in my book!
How Far in Advance Can I Make Them?
It’s easy to pre-make oreo dirt cups by layering the cookie crumbs and the pudding. Keep the pudding cups in the fridge until the guests are ready to top them!
What Toppings Work?
Any and ALL toppings you can think of are perfect in oreo dirt cups! Check out this list below and gather up a variety of colorful treats for decorating and snacking!
- Crackers: Animal crackers, Mini pretzels or pretzel sticks
- Gummies: Gummy worms, Gummy bears, Gummy Sharks, Swedish Fish, Colored licorice whips
- Chocolate: M&M’s (plain, peanut, peanut butter!), Chocolate covered raisins
- Other Toppings: Crushed toffee pieces, Caramel pieces, Candy confetti, sprinkles, or nonpareils
When we pulled these out to serve them everyone was totally crazy for them! (I’m not even joking, my teen kids were the first to grab them off the tray). These were definitely a huge hit with everyone!
To make these extra easy, you can purchase Jell-O Creations Dessert for a total dessert in one box, what an easy way to put big grins on little (and big) faces!
More No-Bake Desserts
- Chocolate Macaroons – peanut-free chocolate cookies!
- Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits – quick & easy to make
- Chips Ahoy! Icebox Cake – just 4 Ingredients!
- Oreo No Bake Cheesecake – light, fluffy, and creamy
- Oreo Truffles – a fudgy chocolate filling
Oreo Dirt Cups
- 3.4 oz Jell-O chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 8 Oreo cookies finely crushed
- gummy creatures
Beat pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl with whisk 2 min .
Spoon pudding into cups or bowls; top with Oreo crumbs.
Top with Gummy Creatures. Serve immediately.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)