Tips and Great Ideas!
Any home cook can become a home ‘chef’ with a few of our easy kitchen cooking ‘tips and tricks.’ Elevate your gourmet game with our top DIY ideas for every meal of the day!
We can’t talk about tips and great ideas without mentioning these multi-use cooking and storage tips!
- When it comes to baking be sure to measure flour following these easy tips.
- Take a quick moment and write the date on your soon-to-be-frozen items.
- Out of fresh herbs? Learn how to store herbs and freeze them for future use, or substitute fresh herbs for dried.
- Always use room temp butter, cream cheese, or sour cream. When dairy products are cold, they tend to clump up and make blending twice as hard.
- Thicken a soup or sauce by making a ‘slurry‘ and slowly stirring into a simmering stock or sauce.
Even if you don’t know everything, follow these tips and you can’t fail: you got this!