My sister and I have been making these delicious No Bake Chocolate Cookies for as long as I can remember! Just a few simple ingredients (that you likely already have on hand) go into these chewy yummy cookies and the best part is that no baking is required!
These never last longer than a day in my house!
No Bake Chocolate Cookies (Peanut Free)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine (squares, not the tub) or butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, coconut & cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, margarine and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Let boil for 2 minutes (no longer). Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour oat mixture into the hot margarine mixture and stir until well mixed. Drop by spoonfuls onto a pan and let cool completely.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)