Okay, okay, I know these aren’t actually “healthy” but they are better than candy and super fun for little ones to make!
These are an awesome treat for little hands to help with! My sister and my sweet little 4-year-old niece made these! My niece loved these because there were just so many steps that she was able to do on her own! At 4 she was able to choose and wash the grapes, place them in the powder and shake them… and of course, enjoy her “grapes candy” when she was done!
Once you make these, they are best eaten within about a day!
Sour Patch Grapes
- Jell-o Powder (we used lime)
- Pull all grapes from the stems and wash
- Pour Jell-o powder into a small bowl
- While the grapes are still wet, roll them in the dry jelly powder (the Jell-o powder will stick to the grapes)
- Place them in the fridge to dry at least one hour or overnight. (This pic makes me miss my little niece so much!)
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
This recipe was inspired by Sweet Treats and More!