If you’re looking for something simple to put together in just a few minutes, you’re going to LOVE this! Super easy and versatile, with just one pot!
Using the basic recipe, you can add your favorites flavors to make it your own! I’ve added zucchini but you can eliminate it or replace it with peppers, mushrooms or whatever you happen to have on hand!
I usually serve this up with a salad and some garlic bread for a fast weeknight meal!
One Pot Pasta with Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast , chopped (or you can use rotisserie or already cooked chicken)
- 1 onion , sliced
- 2 large (28 oz) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon each basil , red chili flakes & black pepper
- 1 teaspoon organo
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups fresh vegetables (optional, zucchini, mushrooms, peppers are all great choices)
- 3 cups water
- 12 oz fusilli or rotini pasta
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
Cook chicken & garlic in olive oil over medium heat for about 4 minutes. Add remaining ingredients (except cheese).
Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium high. Let simmer uncovered for 12 minutes or until pasta is soft and most of the water is evaporated. Remove from heat and let sit uncovered 5 minutes before serving (sauce will thicken up)
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Click print here ↓