I had this fabulous salad last night, served to me by my chef friend Tony! He is an amazing chef… and this was the first dish of many incredible things he served us last night! It is so simple yet so fresh & summery! Enjoy!
Simple Summer Salad
- 1 avocado sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 2 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- red onion to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic reduction (glaze)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces feta I prefer goat
- In each bowl, put ¼ of each ingredient. Drizzle each salad with ½ tablespoon balsamic reduction and ½ tablespoon of olive oil
So simple & delicious… tastes like a big ol’ bowl of summer!