This amazing no bake Nutella Snickers Pie is loaded with chocolate, caramel & peanuts! Not only is it quick to make, it is a huge hit at any gathering! Rich, creamy and oh so yummy, this pie is one perfect bite.
This no bake Nutella Snickers Pie starts out with a simple 2 ingredient chocolate crust which takes just a couple of minutes. It can set in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
That brings me to the filling… it’s something dreams are made of. All things amazing are found in this filling… Nutella – check, Peanuts – check, Chocolate – check, cream cheese – check, whipped cream – check … I told you it’s a dream!
Before I get to the topping, I have to tell you that I love no bake desserts. When I heard that my friend Julianne from Beyond Frosting was coming out with an entire book of no bake desserts I literally couldn’t wait to get my hands on it! (Trust me, you’re going to want your own copy of No-Bake Treats by Julianne Bayer).
Once it arrived I literally curled up on the couch with my new ‘book’ and a pack of sticky notes (that’s how I read cookbooks, I sticky note the recipes I want to make).
As I started flipping through and sticking my sticky notes I noticed that almost every page had a sticky note. I’m not even kidding you guys, everything from No Bake Banana Cream Pudding Cheesecake to an incredible Butterscotch Pudding Pie and… Birthday Cake Lasagna!
Ok so next on the list for this dessert were the toppings. Peanuts, caramel, freshly whipped cream, peanuts and more caramel and of course a Snickers pie needs to be topped off with chopped snickers bars.
This pie is simple to make and stunning to look at and got rave reviews at the potluck I brought it to. I know you guys are going to love all of the yummy recipes in this book, it’s definitely going to be a goto for me (you can grab your copy here).
Nutella Snickers Pie
- 1 package chocolate sandwich cookies (14-oz [405-g]) (I use Oreos)
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (115 g)
- 8 oz cream cheese (227 g), softened
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream (355 ml)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (130 g)
- 1 cup Nutella or similar spread (180 g)
- ½ cup salted peanuts (80 g), chopped
- ½ cup mini–chocolate chips (80 g)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (237 ml)
- ½ cup powdered sugar (65 g)
- ½ cup peanuts (80 g)
- ¼ cup salted caramel (88 g)
- ⅔ cup Snickers or similar candy bar (85 g), chopped
- Grease the bottom & edges of a 9-inch (23-cm) springform pan.
- Grind the cookies into crumbs using a food processor or blender.Melt butter in the microwave and stir into crumbs until moist. Press into the bottom and about 1 ½" up the sides of the prepared pan. refrigerate.
- Beat the cream cheese at low speed for 30 seconds with a whisk attachment. Increase speed to medium and slowly add heavy cream. (You want to add slowly to ensure there are no lumps).
- Once added, increase the speed to high until the mixture becomes bubbly. Add the powdered sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
- Add nutella and beat on medium until soft peaks form (about 30 seconds). Fold in chopped peanuts and chocolate chips and spread into prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Chill mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes. Pour the heavy cream into the chilled bowl beat on medium-high until bubbly. Add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Remove the sides of the springform pan. Sprinkle the top of the pie with peanuts and drizzle on all but 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the salted caramel. Pipe the whipped cream along the edge creating 10 peaks of whipped cream. Chop the Snickers bar into small pieces, placing a small piece on each whipped cream peak, and then pile the remaining Snickers in the middle of the pie. Drizzle with the remaining salted caramel.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
More Recipes You’ll Love