Millionaire Pie is a family favorite. A rich creamy base is loaded with pecans, coconut, pineapple, and cherries. You’ll need just about 5 minutes to prepare this pie and no baking is required!
Millionaire Pie (No bake and only 5 Minutes to Prep!)
REPIN it to your DESSERT board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
No-bake, no fuss… Millionaire Pie is simple to make and the best part is that it tastes delicious! There’s a very good reason this is one of the top recipes of all time on my blog!
We’ve served ambrosia salad at every holiday meal for as long as I can remember. It’s such a great side and as a kid I always felt like I was having dessert with my dinner. This pie has a similar flavor so if you like ambrosia salad, you’ll love this pie (plus pretty much anything with sweetened condensed milk has to be amazing right?!)!
This pie starts out with a base of sweetened condensed milk mixed with lemon juice (which causes it to thicken). Once thickened, all of the yummy add-ins are mixed in including cherries, pineapple, coconut, and pecans. It’s all poured into a graham crust and put in the fridge to set.
That’s it, no baking, no stove… just easy-peasy stir and pour!
You’ll want to make sure you squeeze out your pineapple as much as you can just to make sure your pie sets up well. If you don’t have a store-bought graham crust, of course, this works with a homemade graham cracker crust.
Note: If you do adapt this recipe to your tastes, do not leave out the lemon juice. The addition of lemon juice thickens the pie and if you skip it your pie will be runny.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can 15.25oz crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping plus extra for garnish if desired
- In a large bowl, combine coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, (Eagle Brand) Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice and maraschino cherry juice.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Top with additional whipped topping and cherries if desired. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.