No Bake Strawberry Pie with graham cracker crust is one of the best desserts for summer. Made with fresh strawberries in a sweet strawberry glaze, this is a go-to summer dessert.
An Easy Summer Dessert
Summertime isn’t complete without a tasty summer fruit pie (like a classic Strawberry Rhubarb Pie); the easier, the better. This fresh Strawberry Pie with a no-bake graham cracker crust fits the bill perfectly.
My FAVORITE thing to make with freshly picked strawberries is this easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie, it’s the best way to kick off the strawberry season but having a great no bake pie in my collection is essential for hot summer days too!
Easy Strawberry Pie Recipe
This easy Strawberry Pie recipe is so simple to make with easy to find ingredients. The simplicity really allows the strawberries to shine all on their own making it the best way to enjoy any and all of your fresh strawberries.
How to Make Strawberry Pie
This easy pie has two simple parts, the crust and the filling (and of course whipped cream for serving).
How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust:
A homemade graham crust is thicker and holds up better than a store bought crust.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Press the graham cracker crust into a standard 9-inch pie plate to coat the bottom and up the sides.
- Refrigerate to set.
How to Make Strawberry Pie Filling:
- Puree strawberries in a food processor or blender.
- Heat the puree with remaining ingredients except Jell-o (be sure to stir constantly).
- Remove from the heat and stir in Jell-o. Allow to cool to room temperature. Stir the remaining strawberries into the glaze to coat completely.
- Fill the pie and refrigerate 4 hours.
Once chilled serve with whipped cream, if desired.
You can make this easy Strawberry Pie with Frozen Strawberries (but fresh is best)! The strawberries won’t be as firm if you use frozen and the pie may weep a bit after a day or so. In a pinch, frozen berries will work.
This pie filling is easy to make, sets up beautifully and it tastes like summer!
How to Store Fresh Strawberry Pie
To keep your Strawberry Pie fresh, cover lightly with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. Your pie will last up to 5 days in the fridge….if you don’t eat it all first.
This Homemade Strawberry Pie recipe is a great make-ahead dessert for your summer parties. It’s even better when made up to 24 hours in advance.
More Summer Pies You’ll Love
- Dreamy Creamsicle Pie – serve soft or frozen!
- Easy Blueberry Pie – sweet lemon-kissed blueberry filling.
- No-Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie – light and fluffy.
- Lemon Meringue Pie – cool, creamy, and tangy!
- Ultimate Coconut Cream Pie – one of my favorite desserts!
- Ambrosia Pie – full of tropical flavors
Note: This recipe has been updated 7-4-19 for improved consistency.
No Bake Strawberry Pie
- 8-10 cups fresh strawberries about 3 lbs - rinsed, dried and hulled
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup water
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-o
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- In a medium bowl, stir together crust ingredients until moistened.
- Press the mixture evenly into a standard 9" pie plate being sure to coat the bottom and the sides. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pick approximately 2 cups undesirable berries. In a food processor, process the strawberries until smooth until you have ¾ cup of puree.
- Whisk the ¾ cup strawberry puree with cornstarch, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly and bring to a boil. Let boil 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in Jell-o. Cool mixture to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Cut remaining berries in half if large. Stir together the berries and the glaze in a large bowl. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Spoon the berries into the pie shell. Turn the cut side of the strawberries down. Rearrange the berries to fill any holes.
- Refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours.