Creamsicle Pie combines those classic creamy orange flavors in an easy no bake dessert! This pie can be served soft or can be frozen for a refreshing summertime treat!
Creamsicles are such a classic summertime snack. A tart orange shell filled with an ice-creamy center. Just looking at a creamsicle brings back memories of being a kid and eating them with my sister!
We used to walk down to the corner store on the days we were allowed to go to the “big park” and get ourselves a treat and then head to the playground.
I still love that classic flavor and this is definitely a dessert that is always loved by everyone! This pie takes just minutes to prepare with a creamy whipped topping and oranges.
This recipe calls for Orange Extract and while you can you can make it without it adds some extra orange flavor making this delicious. It’s inexpensive and found in the baking aisle near the food coloring and vanilla.
This no bake jello pie can be served soft or you can put it in the freezer overnight for a frozen treat! We love it both ways!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
DREAMY CREAMSICLE PIE
- 1 Box Orange Jell-o 4 serving size
- 8 oz tub whipped topping such as Cool Whip divided
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- zest of one orange optional
- 2/3 cup Boiling water
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 store bought or homemade graham cracker crust
- Canned or Jarred Mandarin Oranges for garnish optional
- In bowl, combine Jell-o powder with 2/3 cup boiling water. Stir until powder is completely dissolved. Place 1/2 cup ice into a 1-cup measuring cup and top to 1 cup with cold water. Add to the Jell-o mixture and stir until ice is almost melted. Discard ice.
- In a large bowl, fold together Jell-o mixture, orange extract, orange zest if using and 2/3 of the tub of Cool Whip (reserve the remaining 1/3 for topping). Pour the mixture into the pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with remaining cool whip and mandarin oranges if desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Yummy No Bake Pie Recipes