An Easy Dessert
Cherry Cheesecake Dip is a super simple dessert dip that comes together in just a few minutes and tastes like a big slice of our favorite cheesecake!
This dessert requires no baking and it’s easy to make. The bottom layer is a fluffy cream cheese layer with a bit of sweetness and it is topped with cherries (although you can use any kind of fruit topping from blueberry to apple pie filling or even lemon curd).
Cream Cheese Light cream cheese or regular cream cheese work in this recipe. The block cream cheese is thicker and makes for a better dip but if the tub is all you have on hand, by all means use that!
Greek Yogurt The addition of plain greek yogurt (I use fat free) lightens this dip up a bit and adds a bit of tang.
Pie Filling Anything goes here. Top with your favorite fruits, fresh or sweetened. If using fresh fruit, I would suggest adding a bit extra sugar to the cream cheese mixture.
It’s so delicious and you can use graham crackers, fruit, cookies, anything you like into this cheesecake dip!
More No Bake Favorites
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Extra Chewy Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 Ingredient No Churn Ice Cream (Basic)
- Classic Banana Split
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Easy Cookie Dough Dip
Cherry Cheesecake Dip (No Bake)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- graham crackers for dipping
- With a mixer, combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium speed until combined.
- Add vanilla and greek yogurt. Continue mixing until well combined and fluffy.
- Spread over a plate and top with cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve with graham crackers for dipping.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!