This easy Cherry Cheesecake Dip is a super simple dip that comes together in just a few minutes and tastes heavenly! It’s so delicious and you can use graham crackers, fruit, cookies, anything you like into this cheesecake dip!
I have made this with light cream cheese and fat free plain greek yogurt and nobody suspected a thing but you can definitely use whatever type of cream cheese & greek yogurt you prefer! This dip is simply irresistible, beyond easy to make and definitely the hit of the party! Don’t count on any leftovers!
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP (NO BAKE)
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Graham crackers for dipping
- With a mixer, combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium speed until combined.
- Add vanilla and greek yogurt. Continue mixing until well combined and fluffy.
- Spread over a plate and top with cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve with graham crackers for dipping.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)