These little yummies taste just like those mini cinnamon sugar donuts you get at the fair… only with no line ups!! Just 3 easy ingredients and these babies are ready to go!
I played with many different methods.. the smaller size just made better donut holes. They cooked through quickly and only took a couple of minutes. I used two paper bowls to toss them in sugar. It was easy to just transfer them back and forth between the bowls to get them coated.
More Fair Favorites
3 Ingredient Mini Cinnamon Donut Holes
- 1 pkg Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- oil for frying
- Preheat 1/2" of oil in a small pan on the stove. Combine sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Open rolls but do not unroll them. Cut the roll into 8 even pieces. Cut each piece into 4.
- Rip each piece in half (you will have 64 small pieces). Roll into a ball.
- Drop each piece into the oil turning until all sides are browned (about 60-90 seconds). Roll in cinnamon sugar. Serve warm.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)