This easy Donut Holes Recipe uses a shortcut to make these treats in minutes!
Quick and yummy, our itty-bitty cinnamon donut bites are just the snack to go along with game night, movie night, or any time anyone has a sweet tooth!
Biscuit Donut Holes
- These mini cinnamon donuts are ready in just a few minutes.
- With only 3 ingredients, these donut holes are the perfect recipe to make with the kids.
- These can be baked, deep-fried or even make air fryer donut holes.
- Donut holes are the perfect breakfast or afternoon snack with a hot cup of coffee.
How To Make Donut Holes
Just like air fryer donuts, these little bites are super easy to make.
- Preheat air fryer, oven or oil.
- Separate biscuits and cut out 1″ circles or cut them into 6 portions and roll into balls.
- Bake or fry according to recipe below.
- Toss in butter and cinnamon sugar. Serve warm.
Once you’ve cut out the holes, use the scraps to roll into small balls to create more donut holes. The shape might not be perfectly round but they taste great!
Donut Hole Toppings
Create a DIY bar of donut dippables and toppings! Here are our fave ideas.
- If making air fryer donut holes, ensure they are cooked in a single layer. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to do two batches.
- Air Fryers can vary, check your donut holes early. They may need 1 minute more or less.
- If deep-frying, be sure the oil is preheated and remove the biscuits from the refrigerator about 20 minutes before using. Room temp donut holes will fluff up and cook faster.
- Only fry about 10 donut holes at a time so they are not crowded in the pan. Crowding the pan lowers the temperature of the oil which increases the potential for the donut holes to absorb the oil.
More Fair Favorites
- Cinnamon Churros – favorite recipe!
- Homemade Funnel Cake – crispy & delicious
- Homemade Mini Corn Dogs – ready in 20 minutes
- Easy Air Fryer Donuts – only 4 ingredients
- Crispy Fried Dill Pickles – a 5 star recipe
Did you love these 3 Ingredient Donut Holes? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
3 Ingredient Donut Hole Recipe
- 1 roll refrigerated biscuits canned
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup cinnamon sugar
- oil for frying not required for air fryer or oven
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Separate biscuits and use a small cutter to cut out 1" circles. If you do not have a cutter, cut the biscuits into 6 pieces each and gently roll them in your hands.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer. Cook 2-3 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Drizzle donut holes with some of the butter and shake the bowl to coat them.
- Place cinnamon sugar in a bowl with a lid or a freezer bag. Add warm buttered donut holes and shake to combine. Serve warm.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.