Love it? Pin it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Here’s an easy yummy treat for dessert! S’mores dip is a great twist on an old summer favorite!
My kiddos also love to dip fruit (strawberries, bananas and apples) in this dip and so do I!!
You can also check out other awesome dessert recipes here!
- 1 14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cup Marshmallow Fluff
- Graham Crackers for serving
- Marshmallows & chocolate squares for garnish (optional)
- Mix condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and return it to the microwave checking every 15 seconds until just about melted. (Mine only took 40 seconds total but microwaves can vary).
- Add bits of the Marshmallow Fluff on top of the chocolate and microwave an additional 15 seconds or until it is soft. Using a butter knife gently swirl the fluff and the chocolate together to get a marbled effect. Top with desired garnish and serve warm with graham crackers.