Frozen spinach is the perfect addition to any recipe from appetizer to dinner to side dishes!
Keep a package or two in the freezer for easy and delicious meals at any time. Of course, you can substitute fresh spinach for frozen in any of these recipes if it is what you have on hand!
Appetizer Recipes with Frozen Spinach
Frozen spinach dip is great for appetizers (SPINACH DIP!!) adding an earthy deliciousness to dips and more.
- Easy Spinach Dip
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip (in a bread bowl)
- Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball
- Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels
- The Best Spinach Artichoke Dip
Creamy Frozen Spinach Dishes
- Cheesy Ranch Spinach Dip Recipe
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Creamy Crockpot Tortellini
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Frozen Spinach Main Dish Recipes
- Bacon Wrapped Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Easy Homemade Lasagna
- Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups
- Spinach Artichoke Mac and Cheese