This Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball recipe will be the star at your next game day party or as a starter at your next holiday gathering. It’s rich, creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. Big on flavor and easy to make ahead of time, this is the perfect party snack!
Could the flavor of spinach artichoke dip get any better? Only if it meets the creamy goodness of cream cheese and Hidden Valley® Ranch Dip Mix!
Ranch dip Mix is not just for salad, it adds great flavors to dips, casseroles, and cheese balls too!
This Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball recipe is perfect for the holiday season! It’s great to put out on game day, guests always love it and the best part is that it can be made ahead of time.
A generous serving of cream cheese is mixed with spinach, artichokes, red bell pepper and two kinds of cheese. Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch mix adds a zesty flavor.
One of the best parts about this recipe is that it’s can be made days ahead of time!
Once mixed, lay out 2 sheets of Glad® Press’n Seal® crossing over one another. Place the mixture in the center and form into a ball, seal with the Press’n Seal and refrigerate. The Glad Press’n Seal helps shape the ball, keeps everything fresh and no smells in the fridge. At this point you can leave the cheese ball in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Once you’re ready to serve you can slightly reshape the ball if needed, unwrap the cheese ball and roll it in the prepared toppings. Adding the toppings just before servings keeps them fresh and the bread crumbs crunchy.
You can serve with crackers, tortilla chips or veggies. It is also fantastic on small rounds of lightly toasted bread from the bakery.
You can grab Glad Press’n Seal and Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Dip Mix at Walmart along with everything else you’ll need for your game day or holiday party!
Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Buttermilk Ranch Dip Mix (0.4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or dressing
- 1 cup artichoke hearts finely chopped, well drained
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach defrosted and squeezed dry
- ¼ cup red pepper minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon red pepper minced
- Combine cream cheese and Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Dip Mix and mayonnaise with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well combined. Lay out two sheets of Glad Press'n Seal. Place cream cheese mixture in the center and wrap well forming a ball. Refrigerate at least 3 hours (and up to 3 days).
- Combine breadcrumbs and butter in a small pan. Stir over medium heat until lightly toasted. Cool completely and add parsley, cheese and red pepper. Place on a small plate.
- Before unwrapping, reshape cheese ball slightly if needed. Roll in breadcrumb mixture gently pressing to coat.
- Serve with crackers or bread for dipping.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Glad & Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.
More Recipes You’ll Love
The Best Spinach Artichoke Dip
So so so very good. I used my food processor for chopping the spinach artichoke and red pepper. This gave a perfect texture to the cream cheese. Serving it in 2 days although I know it will be a hit with my crowd. Thanks!!
You’re welcome Bev!
The cheese ball has an ok taste but it was grainy in texture and no one would eat it. I followed the recipe exactly.
I am sorry you didn’t enjoy the cheese ball Kathy.
Love it lady! <3
Thanks girl! This is one of my favorite cheese ball recipes ever!!