This Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball recipe will be the star at your next game day party or as a starter at your next holiday gathering. It’s rich, creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. Big on flavor and easy to make ahead of time, this is the perfect party snack!
Could the flavor of spinach artichoke dip get any better? Only if it meets the creamy goodness of cream cheese and Hidden Valley® Ranch Dip Mix!
Ranch dip Mix is not just for salad, it adds great flavors to dips, casseroles, and cheese balls too!
This Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball recipe is perfect for the holiday season! It’s great to put out on game day, guests always love it and the best part is that it can be made ahead of time.
A generous serving of cream cheese is mixed with spinach, artichokes, red bell pepper and two kinds of cheese. Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch mix adds a zesty flavor.
One of the best parts about this recipe is that it’s can be made days ahead of time!
Once mixed, lay out 2 sheets of Glad® Press’n Seal® crossing over one another. Place the mixture in the center and form into a ball, seal with the Press’n Seal and refrigerate. The Glad Press’n Seal helps shape the ball, keeps everything fresh and no smells in the fridge. At this point you can leave the cheese ball in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Once you’re ready to serve you can slightly reshape the ball if needed, unwrap the cheese ball and roll it in the prepared toppings. Adding the toppings just before servings keeps them fresh and the bread crumbs crunchy.
You can serve with crackers, tortilla chips or veggies. It is also fantastic on small rounds of lightly toasted bread from the bakery.
Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Buttermilk Ranch Dip Mix (0.4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or dressing
- 1 cup artichoke hearts finely chopped, well drained
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach defrosted and squeezed dry
- ¼ cup red pepper minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon red pepper minced
- Combine cream cheese and Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Dip Mix and mayonnaise with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well combined. Lay out two sheets of Glad Press'n Seal. Place cream cheese mixture in the center and wrap well forming a ball. Refrigerate at least 3 hours (and up to 3 days).
- Combine breadcrumbs and butter in a small pan. Stir over medium heat until lightly toasted. Cool completely and add parsley, cheese and red pepper. Place on a small plate.
- Before unwrapping, reshape cheese ball slightly if needed. Roll in breadcrumb mixture gently pressing to coat.
- Serve with crackers or bread for dipping.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Glad & Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.
More Recipes You’ll Love