This Cheesy Ranch Spinach dip recipe is packed with spinach and peppers and fully loaded with delicious ranch flavor! It can easily be prepped ahead of time for a delicious dip perfect for any party!
I have partnered with Hidden Valley Ranch to bring you this amazing dip!
The Perfect Spinach Dip
This a great hot spinach dip recipe, loaded with flavor from both fresh spinach and ranch seasoning mix! We are big veggie lovers in our household! While I do love a traditional cold spinach dip recipe, there’s really nothing quite like a hot bubbly cheese dip out of the oven!
Adding diced peppers to this dip makes for great flavor! While I used fresh spinach in this recipe, of course you can substitute frozen chopped spinach as well! Be sure to squeeze it to drain well. This Ranch Spinach dip recipe is packed with spinach and peppers and fully loaded with flavor!
How to Make Spinach Dip
This dip is easy to make and has so much great flavor! Here are a few tips to make sure you have spinach dip perfection!
- Use a hand mixer to combine the cream cheese, this makes it softer and easier to scoop.
- Squeeze all of the water you can out of the spinach.
- Change the cheeses to your favorites, a bit of gruyere or cheddar are great in this recipe.
- Low fat or light products can be used in this recipe.
- Make up to 48 hours in advance and refrigerate. May need a bit of extra cook time if it’s chilled.
Make Ahead Spinach Cheese Dip
Not only is it perfect for any gathering, this spinach dip recipe can actually be prepared a day in advance and put it in the oven just before serving!
Either take it out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking or add a few minutes extra bake time.
More Easy Dips You’ll Love
- The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip (video) – Favorite recipe!
- Easy Queso Dip – Easy and cheesy!
- Reuben Dip
- 5 Minute Taco Dip – Super quick and easy!
- Cheesy Crab Rangoon Dip (Hot Crab Dip)
- Jalapeno Popper Dip (Video) – Popular!
- Warm Bacon Cheese Dip
Cheesy Ranch Spinach Dip Recipe
- 2 bunches spinach washed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup green onion sliced
- ½ cup red pepper diced
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese divided
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and roughly chop spinach. Place in a non-stick pan over medium heat until cooked. Cool completely. Once cooled, squeeze as much liquid as possible out of the spinach.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and ranch mix with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Fold in remaining ingredients except ½ cup of mozzarella and spread into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until hot & bubbly.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!