I absolutely LOVE spinach dip! Hot and bubbly with cheese, cold and served in a bread bowl, with artichokes or without…. I’ll take all of it!
You’ll love this easy Spinach Artichoke Dip inspired pasta salad! This delicious dish is actually a take on my favorite cold spinach dip; creamy, delicious and oh so easy to make! This is seasoned with a package of vegetable soup mix giving it a ton of flavor but also keeping it really simple! You’ll want to use a medium pasta noodle for this salad, rotini, bow ties, wagon wheels or shells are all great choices!
If you’re looking to make this dish a little bit more healthy, you can sub in whole wheat pasta, greek yogurt and a lighter dressing for the mayo (I always use Hellmann’s light).
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad
- 12 ounces pasta (I used rotini)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 package vegetable soup mix (1.4 oz)
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 can water packed artichokes (14 oz)
- 4 cups fresh spinach chopped & lightly packed
- Cook pasta el dente according to package directions.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise and dry soup mix.
- Drain artichokes well and cut into quarters.
- Toss pasta with sauce. Gently fold in spinach, green onions and artichokes.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)