These are literally the best Cheesy Bread Sticks ever! They are super easy to make and taste amazing! You can either make your own homemade pizza dough or use store bought dough (such as Pillsbury!).
These are perfect served as a snack or even alongside pasta! Don’t count on any leftovers because I’m pretty sure there won’t be any!
The Best Cheesy Bread Sticks
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- Prepared raw pizza dough (my No-Fail Pizza Dough works well for this!) or 1 can of Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll dough out to fit the pizza pan and place on a greased 12" pizza pan.
- Place butter, garlic and italian seasoning in a small bowl. Microwave about 15 seconds or until melted.
- Brush butter over pizza dough. Top with cheeses and parsley.
- Bake 12-16 minutes or until cooked through and cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite tomato sauce for dipping.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)