Easy Cheesy Pizza Dip is a delicious creamy cheesy pizza dip loaded with sauce & your favorite toppings, hot from the oven! A big hit at every party!
What a unique twist on a family favorite! Pizza toppings blended with cream cheese and baked till golden brown, then served with torn french or sourdough bread – or tortilla chips!
Don’t stop with just pepperoni – include your family’s favorite toppings for a delicious and appetizer that everyone will love!
Friday Pizza Night is a tradition in our house! For about 18 years now, we’ve had pizza almost every Friday! It ranges from homemade, to delivery… and can be as simple as hamburger bun pizzas to homemade dough or even quick Pizza Bubble Bread!
This Easy Cheesy Pizza Dip is a great twist on a traditional pizza! All of your favorite pizza ingredients are baked up golden brown in this yummy hot dip which I like to serve with pieces of torn french or sourdough bread! It also goes great with tortilla chips! Get creative with the toppings, mushrooms, onions, sausage and ham would all be delicious in this!
Items you’ll need for this recipe
Easy Cheesy Pizza Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- pepperoni slices to taste (approx 1/4 cup)
- tortilla chips or 1 loaf of sourdough bread for serving
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, oregano, basil, cheddar cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread into a pie pan or casserole dish. Top cream cheese mixture with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining cheeses followed by pepperoni.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is browned.
- Serve with tortilla chips or chopped bread.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Here are a few more recipes you’ll love
This recipe first appeared on SpendWithPennies.com in January 2014. Photographs updated August 2015.