Bacon Cheddar Garlic Bread is garlic bread taken to the next level, it’s fully loaded with all of the best toppings including fresh garlic, cheese and bacon. It’s easy to make and is the perfect side or appetizer!
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE garlic bread. A crispy crust loaded with a warm buttery garlic and baked until soft and melty.
The perfect side for a plate of spaghetti and to sop up any sauce left in the bottom of the bowl but honestly, it makes an amazing sandwich too! (If you’ve never made a sandwich on garlic bread… add it to your must try list, you won’t be sorry)!
This cheesy bacon garlic bread takes it to the next level, it’s fully loaded with all of the best toppings. It’s easy to make and is the perfect side or appetizer!
A baguette or small loaf of bread is sliced part way through and the slices are filled with a buttery mixture of bacon, garlic and cheese! The whole thing is wrapped in foil and baked until warm and melty.
The result is the most amazing garlic bread you ever did eat! This Loaded Cheddar Bacon loaf takes just a couple of minutes to prepare and is perfect to put out as an appetizer or to serve alongside a big plate of spaghetti!
Bacon Cheddar Garlic Bread
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 French Baguette
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped Cooked Bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped Green Onions
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the bread into 1" slices, but DO NOT cut all the way through the bottom.
- In a small bowl combine reamining ingredients. "Stuff" the cheese mixture between the slices of bread.
- Wrap loaf in foil and bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
Recipe lightly adapted from BHG
More Recipes You’ll Love