©Cook Crave Inspire by SpendWithPennies.com
No Bake Rolo Cheesecake is truly amazing!! A luscious fluffy and rich cheesecake filled with chocolate and caramel, it doesn’t get better than this!!
Because it is a no bake cheesecake, the texture of this dessert is soft yet very decadent. If you are using store bought caramel, a thicker caramel is better (more like a caramel spread instead of sauce) so it doesn’t run out as you cut the cheesecake. If you only have a thinner sauce, I would recommend serving it on top of the cheesecake instead of in the middle.
I made this for my family and we didn’t eat it all in one day… so I put it in the freezer. It was delicious and still fairly soft served right out of the freezer as well!
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
NO BAKE ROLO CHEESECAKE
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fudge sauce I used homemade
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
CARAMEL SAUCE (OR A THICKER STORE BOUGHT SAUCE WILL WORK)
- 1 cup butter do not substitute
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup Karo corn syrup
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fudge Sauce
- Bring butter, brown sugar, corn syrup & sweetened condensed milk and whipping cream to a boil over medium heat.
- Let boil on low until a candy thermometer reaches 238 degrees. Remove from heat and add vanilla and salt and let cool completely.
- Combine crust ingredients and press into a greased 9″ springform pan. Refrigerate.
- Cream together cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.
- Add whipping cream and beat on medium for 2 minutes. Add in sugar beat until stiff and fluffy. Remove half of the cheesecake mixture and set aside. Pour 1/2 cup fudge sauce and 1 tablespoon cocoa powder into the remaining cheesecake mixture and mix until well combined.
- Spread white cheesecake mixture on chilled crust. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Top with a layer of caramel filling (approx. 1 1/4 cup). Refrigerate 15 minutes. Finally, spread chocolate cheesecake mixture on top. Top with homemade fudge sauce and let cool 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove from springform pan and top with extra caramel sauce and cut Rolos if desired (if cut, they will stick to the springform pan, it’s best to add them once removed from the pan).
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipes You’ll Love
Caramel Adapted from Cake Central