This recipe is simply delicious! Truly… it is super easy and makes a great side or appetizer!
I like to serve it up with a side of ranch!
Green Bean Recipes You’ll Love
Green Bean Fries
- ¾ pound fresh green beans washed and trimmed
- oil for frying
- seasoned salt to taste
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper each
- Heat a deep fryer or a shallow pan of oil to 375°F.
- Combine all batter ingredients together in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Using a fork dip the beans into the batter, a couple at a time, coating them completely.
- Place the beans into the deep fryer or oil in small batches for about 2-3 minutes or until browned and crispy. Don't overcrowd them.
- Remove from oil, drain on paper towels, and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!