This Chocolate Pudding Cake (aka chocolate lava cake) is a very simple and very rich chocolate dish that comes together with just one bowl and one dish! It’s super easy to make and is ready in about 30 minutes. The best part is that this cake makes it’s very own sauce which makes it so deliciously rich and moist!
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
Click print here ↓
GOOEY CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a 2 qt casserole dish, combine flour, white sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add milk and oil, and vanilla. Stir until well mixed.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Sprinkle over cake batter. DO NOT STIR. Pour hot water over top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top looks cooked. Serve warm (with ice cream if desired).
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)