Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies with 2 Ingredients!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
How to Make Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies with 2 Ingredients!
Pin now to save it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
These brownies are ridiculous for 3 reasons!
1. They are SO simple to make, like I’m talking about 3 minutes prep… the oven won’t even be preheated by the time these babies are ready to bake!
2. They are insanely good… ridiculously gooey, moist and fudgy. (Less cake-y more fudgy.. did I mention fudgy?)
3. Pumpkin is a veggie so these contain secret veggies and your kids will be scarfing these down like no tomorrow.
I’ve seen many versions of this recipe, most using a whole can of pumpkin. The original recipe posted here was also made that way. I have played with the ingredients and ratios and finally perfected the most delicious texture and flavor!
You can use pretty much any type of brownie mix ( approx. 18.5 oz size) for these (even the low fat works making for a light treat!). When purchasing the canned pumpkin pie filling… be sure it’s just pumpkin pie filling and not just canned pumpkin. They are both canned but they are different!
- 1 box brownie mix (approx. 18-19 oz)
- 1 1/4 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
- Cream cheese frosting or whipped topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9 pan with foil and grease the bottom.
In a bowl, combine brownie mix and pumpkin pie filling. Stir until well combined. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan.
Bake for 29-32 minutes or just until set. Do not over bake.
Top with your favoritecream cheese frosting or whipped topping.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)