These Pumpkin Brownies are so simple to make with only 2 ingredients!
Skip the oil, eggs, and water. These pumpkin brownies need just a box of brownie mix and a can of pumpkin for a fudgy chocolatey bite. Nothing else required.
Pumpkin flavor in these is mild (and almost undetectable) but they’re incredibly fudgy, moist, and gooey (and lower in fat) with some added fiber and nutrients. Decadent never tasted so good.
Our Fave Fall Brownies
These brownies are decadently fudgy with a unique flavor and texture. We can’t get enough!
- Quick prep time – These brownies are prepped in just 3 minutes. It can’t get any easier than that!
- Only 2 ingredients – These pumpkin brownies have only 2 ingredients (3 if you want frosting!) – brownie mix, and pumpkin pie filling.
- Great fall taste – Plus, sneaking in a little pumpkin will add some veggies to the kid’s diet and lowers the fat content.
- Use leftovers – This is a great way to use up any extra canned pumpkin pie filling that might be leftover from Thanksgiving dinner!
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
PUMPKIN Pour preference is pumpkin pie filling but canned pumpkin puree does work too! No pumpkin pie filling? Use homemade pumpkin puree instead but be sure to strain it first!
BROWNIE MIX Buy a chocolate brownie mix, approximately 18.5 oz size. A low-fat brownie mix would also work for this recipe, it would still be fudgy-gooey-delicious!
VARIATIONS The pumpkin flavor in these is mild (and almost undetectable). Want more pumpkin inspired flavor? Add some pumpkin pie spice.
How to Make Pumpkin Brownies
Just a few steps to these easy brownies!
- Combine pumpkin & brownie mix.
- Pour into pan. Bake (per recipe below).
Tips for the Best Brownies
- Mix just until combined, the mixture will be thick.
- Don’t overbake, they will lose their moistness and chewiness.
- Be sure to let the brownies cool completely before frosting. Otherwise, the frosting will melt!
- When cutting the brownies, wipe any crumbs off of the knife in between cuts. This will ensure clean cuts and no brownie bits on the top layer!
Store brownies in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. The pumpkin makes them extra moist so they need refrigeration.
They can also be frozen. After they have baked and cooled, cut them into squares and place them in a container between layers of parchment paper. Alternatively, the whole uncut brownie can be frozen in a ziplock bag.
Brownie (& Blondie) Bliss
- Chocolate Mint Brownies – perfect holiday treat
- Circus Animal Blondies – so fun & festive
- Cookie Dough Brownies – the best combination
- Pumpkin Blondies – simple & sweet
- Turtle Brownies – so decadent & delicious
Did you make these Pumpkin Brownies? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies with 2 Ingredients!
- 1 box brownie mix (approx. 18-19 ounces)
- 1 ¼ cup canned pumpkin pie filling
- chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom of a 9x9 pan.
- In a bowl combine brownie mix and pumpkin pie filling. Stir until well combined. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 29-32 minutes or just until set. Do not over bake.
- Top with your favorite frosting or whipped topping.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!