Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is an incredibly delicious treat that comes together in a flash! Topped with chocolate chips and peanuts, this recipe creates one of the most beautiful and tasty versions of fudge that I have ever had!
When it comes to bake sales, I love making fudge. I find it so much to make something that can be cut into squares. The kids always rave about this fudge, I will usually add in a batch of Mint Oreo Fudge or even Fantasy Fudge!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
This chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe requires only 3 ingredients (plus totally optional toppings and some chocolate ganache is always delicious), which you likely have in your pantry! After melting your ingredients in the microwave and giving them a stir, the hardest part about this recipe waiting for it to cool and set in your refrigerator!
I added chopped peanuts and chocolate chips on top of this fudge, feel free to skip the toppings or to add chopped up peanut butter cups. This fudge is a sweet treat that your friends and family will thank you for!
How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge
To make this easy chocolate peanut butter fudge:
- Melt sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in the microwave
- Add peanut butter.
- Spread into a foil-lined 8×8 tray. Top with desired toppings (pecans, walnuts, peanut butter cups, more chocolate).
- Refrigerate until set.
- Lift out of the tray with foil and cut into squares.
How Long Does Fudge Last
Fudge lasts about two weeks on your counter. Keep it wrapped in plastic wrap or in an airtight container. If you want to extend the shelf life of your chocolate peanut butter fudge, placing it in the fridge should give you up to a month of deliciously rich fudge.
Can You Freeze Fudge
You bet! All fudge freezes extremely well. If you’re freezing it, just wrap it tightly and place it in the freezer.
Fudge lasts about 3 months in the freezer, so remember to date the package when you put it in. When you’re ready to enjoy it again, you can take the fudge out and place it on the counter to defrost. Voila! Chocolate peanut buttery goodness once again!
More Easy Chocolate Fixes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies – so easy!
- Easy Chocolate Truffles – rich and decadent
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – fun for kids!
- Easy Chocolate Mousse – light and fluffy
- Chocolate Ganache Frosting – my favorite topping!
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- Optional: peanuts & chocolate chips for topping
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk & chocolate chips in a large bowl. Microwave 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in peanut butter stir until smooth.
- Top with desired toppings and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Lift out foil and cut into squares.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!