Chocolate and mint is one of my favorite combinations… and even better when the chocolate comes in the form of Oreos!
This has to be the easiest fudge recipe you’ll ever try! You can change the flavor by swapping out the extract or the frosting for your favorite flavor (strawberry is delicious too!)!
Not only is this delicious, it’s looks so pretty!
No Fail Oreo Mint Fudge
- 1 jar vanilla frosting
- 12 oz white chocolate candy melts
- green gel coloring
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- sprinkles (optional)
- 20 Oreo Cookies
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil. Place Oreos in the freezer for about 5 minutes and then coarsely chop.
- Microwave the frosting on 50% power until slightly runny (about 30-40 seconds). Stir in peppermint extract and gel coloring. You want to make the frosting a little darker than you want the fudge as the chocolate melts will lighten it.
- Microwave the candy melts on 50% power stirring every 30 seconds until almost completely melted.
- Gently stir the melts and the frosting together. Fold in ½ of the chopped Oreo cookies and spread into prepared pan. Immediately top with remaining Oreos and gently press to adhere. Refrigerate 30 minutes and cut into squares or with cookie cutters.
- In this size pan, the fudge pieces are about ⅝" thick. If you'd like a thicker fudge, you can double the recipe.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!